– Develop applications on SharePoint with customized forms, customized workflows on SharePoint 2010, 2013 and Online.
– Leverage web services to access data from other systems
– Design, write, unit test, and document application code
– Use in-depth understanding of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/Online to solve technical and business problems
– Read and interpret documentation such as requirements definitions, User Stories, installation instructions, technical articles and procedure manuals
– Write clear, concise reports, requirements definitions, User Stories, detailed design documents, and online correspondence with client etc. [LAH1]
– Provide critical thinking, problem solving, design, and most critically, attention to performance, scalability, reliability, availability at the system and component level
|Basic Qualifications: –
– At least 2 years of experience developing applications on SharePoint 2010 or higher.
– At least 1 years of experience working with SharePoint Designer 2010 or 2013 workflows.
– Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
– Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision as well as working with a team
– Strong understanding of HTML, CSS, and Web Development
– Prior experience working on an agile/scrum team
– Experience with DocAve a plus
– Experience with SharePoint Add-in model, preferably via the SharePoint-hosted type a plus
Try it! To save a message or post, select Save message just to the right of the text. To see a list of your saved messages, select